COVID 19 Response
For guidance and live updates on cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) within Blowers Green Primary, please visit the Dudley Academies Trust website. This website includes the following important information:
- Confirmed Cases
- Information for Parents and Carers - What to Do
- Parent Questions and Answers
- Reopening Risk Assessment
- Chief Executive updates
In addition, the Department for Education has published some frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
Information on eligibility, accessibility and advice for parents/carers of children at high risk from COVID-19, has been published by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA).
School Documents and Information
- Outbreak Management Plan - November 2021
- Risk Assessment for School Opening - March 2022
- Testing of Staff Privacy Statement - January 2021
- Staff Lateral Flow Home Testing - January 2021
Letters to parents
- Chief Executive update - Changes to Self-Isolation Period 24/01/2022
- Outbreak Letter - 15/12/2021
- Chief Executive update - Latest Measures 15/12/2021
- Self-isolation notice for parents of close contacts of Covid case 24/06/2021
- DMBC Latest Guidance on the Need to Isolate
- DMBC Festive Update
- Gov.uk Key Behaviours
- Gov.uk Covid-19 SMS and Test message scams
- Dudley Council (DMBC) Let’s talk about Delta and grab your jab now!
- Latest DfE Guidance - 12/05/2020
- Latest Guidence for Parents
- Dudley Council (DMBC) Welfare Service update 08/04/20
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (DMBC) Coronavirus updates
- Gov.uk Coronavirus update
- Gov.uk Stay at Home Guidance
- Gov.uk Mental Health & Wellbeing Guidance
- Gov.uk - Online Safety
- NHS 111
Covid Catch-up Premium
The Covid Catch-up premium is being given to schools to fund for specific activities which will help pupils catch up on missed education during the school closure period during lockdown.
Advice and Support
Blowers Green Primary School is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our children and their families and staff. We continue to closely monitor all guidance by following UK government and NHS advice to make informed decisions from the information available to us. The UK threat level is now classed as 'moderate' which has raised from the original 'low'. It is important to ensure we are aware of our own situations and threats close to our environments and act accordingly.
Below are some links to Coronavirus advice and documents to support everyone during this time.
- Barnardo's: How to Talk to Children about the Coronavirus
- Dudley Borough Help Information
- Free School Meals Covid-19 Voucher System
- Gov.uk: Covid-19 The UK Government Response
- Gov.uk: Covid-19 Guidance for Places of Education
- NHS: 111 Check if you have Coronavirus Symptoms
- NHS: Coronavirus Advice for Everyone
- World Health Organization: Healthy Parenting