Uniform and Suppliers
School uniform is very important and we want the children to take a pride in themselves and to be proud of being at Blowers Green Primary.
- Dark grey skirt/dress/trousers.
- Dark grey salvar and kameez.
- White blouse/polo shirt.
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan (waist length, no hood).
- White, black or grey socks/tights.
- Royal blue headscarf (no longer than shoulder length).
- Summer: Blue and white gingham dress (optional).
- Summer: White leggings/tights (optional).
- Dark grey trousers.
- White shirt/polo shirt.
- Royal blue sweatshirt/jumper.
- White, black or grey socks.
- Summer: Dark grey shorts (optional).
- Plain, flat black shoes. No heels/platforms. Must cover toes and be secured to the foot.
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms.
- Plain royal blue polo shirt.
- Black pumps.
- Black trainers for outdoor PE.
- All items of clothing must be plain, i.e. with no embellishment, patterns or branding. The only exception is the school logo.
- No jewellery or personal items are allowed to be worn apart from stud ear rings and a watch. For safety, such items MUST be removed for PE.
- No make-up, including nail varnish, is allowed.
- Please note children do not need large bags (no bigger than a book bag). Storage is limited, so please only send what is necessary.
- For health and safety reasons all footwear should be flat. No heels or platforms are allowed and all footwear must cover toes and be secured to the foot.
- School sells certain items, such as jumpers, cardigans, headscarves and PE tops at the school office.