Values, Mission & Vision
Working together we will develop an inspirational school which instils ambition and desire in young learners, opens their minds, widens their horizons and equips them to succeed in a challenging world.
Our School Aims
- To provide a secure, happy and stimulating learning environment which everyone can be proud of and where adults and children are proud to be.
- To nurture a learning community of families, governors and other partners to enrich educational opportunities.
- To provide a range of opportunities and learning experiences through a highly innovative, motivating curriculum which maximises the individual’s true potential, secures high achievement and challenges all.
- To promote confidence and enthusiasm in all aspects of school life.
- To foster positive relationships characterised by tolerance and respect for others and ourselves, evident in our actions.
- To promote high standards of teaching and learning and to expect the highest levels of achievement for everyone.
- To support each child to feel confident in a fast changing technological society.
- To nurture an awareness of society and everyone’s rights and responsibilities and to develop, in all members of our school community, the ability to make wise choices.
- To encourage self-discipline and an enjoyment of learning. To help our children to become independent learners with lively, enquiring minds.
- To strive to improve and be the best we can be.